Wednesday, January 3, 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018!!

usually I'll make a list of new year resolutions few days before 1st Jan of the new year. this year, I'll make the list on the 3rd. Getting lazier. This is not a good start --'

Okay so here we go. New hope, new dreams and new goals to achieve.

1. As always, no rice, no burger. Limit my carbohydrates
2. Fast food only once a month. I had my January mcd just now 
3. 55kg!!!! Going to gym, getting out of the comfort zone nad
4. Dean's list, strive harder
5. Solat 5 waktu sehari semalam allahu
6. AlMulk every night. I already skip for this 2 of Jan. Nad why
7. Less hate!
8. Stop bad mouthing 
9. See things in positive side
10. Dont give up easily
11. Boys R NOT everything
12. Less shopping?
13. Skincare routine!
14. Less cursing
15. To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment